About this Custom Cook
Huevos Rancheros in 6 minutes! I'm a native Texan, so I love Mexican breakfasts and huevos rancheros is one of my favorites. This recipe makes 4 eggs. If you want to make fewer, just use Brava's Poached Eggs recipe program to make 1, 2 or 3 eggs.
1/2 cup salsa (store-bought or Brava's Roasted Tomato Salsa)
salt and pepper
4 tostadas (store-bought or use my Tostada custom cook!)
1. Spoon 2 tablespoons salsa in each well of Brava egg tray
2. Crack 1 egg in each well and season with salt and pepper.
3. Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top of each egg.
4. Slide egg tray into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
5. When your food is done, place one egg on each tostada and spoon any remaining salsa over top.