About this Custom Cook
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup buttermilk
2 eggs, beaten lightly
6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Grease and flour Brava loaf pan; set aside.
2. In large bowl, add flour, sugars, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips; stir well.
3. In another bowl add buttermilk, eggs, butter and vanilla; whisk well.
4. Fold buttermilk mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Do not overmix.
5. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Tap pan firmly on counter to evenly distribute batter.
6. Press green button to begin preheating. When preheated, slide loaf pan into top shelf and press green button to begin baking for 1 hour.
7. When your food is done, cool bread in loaf pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.