Fruit Roll Ups
Brava Chef Travis
Homemade fruit rollups are tastier and healthier than store-bought options because you can control the amount of added sugar. In fact, you don't have to add any sugar at all if you don't want to! Get creative with the fruits - you can even swirl 2 different fruit purees together for a fun and visually striking fruit roll up. In the photo you'll see a blend of strawberry and blackberry purees.
This recipe couldn't be easier and it works with a wide variety of fruits. Tart fruits like raspberries might use a little more sugar, while super sweet fruits like cherries might use a little less. It's also fun to get creative by adding a teaspoon of citrus zest.
1 lb fruit
~1/4 cup sugar (optional)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Spray Brava glass tray with cooking spray.
3. Pour puree onto glass tray and tap tray on table to evenly spread puree.
4. Slide glass tray into top shelf and press green button to begin dehydrating.
5. When your food is done, carefully transfer fruit roll up to a sheet of parchment paper. Tightly roll up the parchment paper and cut into 1-inch slices.