About this Custom Cook
1x package of ramen (the cheap stuff)
1/4lb of lean ground beef
1 handful of salad greens
2 Tbsp of ketchup
1 tsp of chili sauce
1/2 tsp of soy sauce
1 tsp of sesame oil
1/2 tsp of black sesame seeds
1 slice of cheese
Cooking oil, salt, pepper
1. Cook ramen as indicated (usually 3min in boiling water on stovetop) and then drain. Let it cool.
2. While ramen is cooling, beat two eggs in a bowl or cylinder-shaped container.
3. Evenly separate the ramen into two bowls.
4. Evenly pour the beaten eggs into each bowl, place in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Mix ground beef, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place burger patty between zones 2 and 3 in the center.
7. Add a small amount of cooking oil on the tray between zones 1 and 2. Place each ramen bun between zones 1 and 2 on top of the cooking oil.
8. Place the tray on the lower shelf and start the cook.
9. While cooking, mix ketchup and chili sauce.
10. Flip burger AND ramen buns when the cook pauses (around 5:30)
11. Place burger on bottom ramen bun, cheese on burger, ketchup/chili sauce on cheese, greens on top, and then add the second ramen bun on top. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top.