2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 cups cauliflower florets (2-inch pieces)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- In medium bowl, toss together cauliflower, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread cauliflower in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Chicken Breasts and Cauliflower” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken.