- 4 strips thick bacon or 5 strips thin bacon, cut into bits (½” pieces)
- 6 cups chopped Brussels sprouts (1-inch pieces or small ones halved, large ones quartered)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
Prep Brussels sprouts and bacon
- In medium bowl, toss together chopped Brussels sprouts, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a couple pinches of salt.
- Place bacon bits evenly in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Evenly spread Brussels sprouts in Zone 3 of metal tray.
- Place remaining Brussels sprouts in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide glass tray into top shelf.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Bacon and Brussels Sprouts” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish and serve
- When Brava notifies, you carefully remove metal tray and glass tray.
- In serving bowl, stir together bacon, bacon pan drippings, Brussels sprouts, apple cider vinegar and a couple pinches of black pepper and serve.