Slow-roasted pork shoulder
Cooked white rice
Pickled carrots & radishes
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
- Place pork shoulder on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray. Using a fork, flake apart any large pieces.
- Evenly spread rice in a single layer across Zones 1, 2 and 3 of glass tray and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of water.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf and glass tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Good Eggs Korean Pork” on oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food is cooking, set out the pickled carrots and radishes, kimchi, and scallion-ginger sauce for serving.
- When your food is done, remove both trays and gently fluff the rice with a fork. To build the Korean-style lettuce cups, place the lettuce leaves on plates, and fill with the rice, pork, pickles, and kimchi. Drizzle with the scallion-ginger sauce and serve.