¼ lb green beans, stem ends trimmed (about 15 beans)
3 cups diced butternut squash (½-inch pieces)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- In medium bowl, toss together green beans, 2 teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In same bowl, toss together butternut squash, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread butternut squash in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Butternut and Green Beans” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.