Pork Chop with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
Lemon and basil
About this Recipe
Welcome the flavors of summer with this well-rounded meal of pork chops, tomatoes and zucchini seasoned with fresh basil and lemon.
2 bone-in pork chops
3 zucchini, halved lengthwise
1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
10 fresh basil leaves, torn or roughly chopped
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Three Zone Cooks
Three Zone Cooks
Prep pork & zucchini
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place chops in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest chop on left side of Zone 1.
- In medium bowl, toss together zucchini, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt. Place zucchini halves lengthwise, cut side down and end to end, in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray. If zucchini halves are too long to be laid end to end within bounds of tray, trim ends to fit.
Roast pork & zucchini
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Pork Chop with Zucchini” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of pork chop.
- While food cooks, prepare tomatoes.
- In same medium bowl you used in Step 1, toss together cherry tomatoes, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, slice pork chops across the grain.
- Transfer zucchini to cutting board and coarsely chop. Add to bowl with tomatoes and toss to combine.
- Arrange pork, zucchini and tomatoes on individual plates and garnish with basil.