½ lb sliced stir-fry beef (¼-inch slices, cut against the grain)
½ lb green beans, stem ends trimmed (about 30 beans)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat beef dry with paper towels.
- Season beef with salt.
- Evenly spread beef in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together green beans, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Stir Fry Beef and Green Beans” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.