½ lb sliced stir-fry beef (¼-inch slices, cut against the grain)
2½ cups sliced onions and bell peppers (¼-inch-thick slices)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat beef dry with paper towels.
- Season beef with salt.
- Evenly spread beef in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together onions, bell peppers, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread onions and peppers in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Stir Fry Beef with Peppers & Onions” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.