- ⅓ lb boneless pork shoulder, cut into ½”-¼” thick strips
- ½ cup Brava’s Adobo sauce
- Optional for serving:
- Warmed taco tortillas
- Chopped pineapple, white onion, and cilantro for topping
- Fresh limes for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Medium mixing bowl
Marinate pork shoulder
- In medium mixing bowl, pour adobo sauce over pork shoulder.
- Cover and let pork marinade for 1-24 hours.
Prep metal tray and cook
- Place marinated pork shoulder evenly spaced across all zones of Brava Metal Tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Al Pastor Pork” on touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish or store
- When cook is complete, carefully remove metal tray.
- Transfer pork to cutting board and chop into bits, and enjoy in tacos, bowls, enchiladas, quesadillas, and more.