About this Custom Cook
Set up is simple.
Use the white or the wheat Dave's Killer Bread Buns.
- butter both sides lightly and in an even later
- place the buns cut side down
- flatten the buns slightly
- place buns (4-6) on the metal tray
- place metal tray on the bottom shelf
If you use only 4 buns, they may be a little darker but not too bad. And if you use 6 buns, it should be browned even like in the photo of this recipe.
For Wheat bread (until I create a new program, just pull them out all the way at the end 30-45 second before the time is up (we are basically pulling it out early to reduce the top sear time by 30-45 seconds at the end so it doesn't burn)